TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The deadline for media accreditation applications is 5pm, one week prior to the event. Any applications received after this deadline, regardless of the circumstances, will not be considered.
Would all picture desks kindly note that even though you may apply for a ringside photo pass, that this may not be granted. Please ensure photographers bring the appropriate equipment to cover all distances from the ring. If you do not receive an email confirming your accreditation, then your application has not been accepted.
THE PASS IS ISSUED ON THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH YOU ARE DEEMED TO ACCEPT:
- It must be clearly displayed at all times.
- It is not transferable.
- The Promoter shall not be liable to you for any injury you suffer (unless caused by negligence on the part of the Promoter) or for any loss or damage to property.
- You may be subject to a bag/body search.
- You may not wear or display anything advertising or promoting any product or service.
- You may not film, video, record or photograph at the event without prior permission from the Promoter and that if you breach this condition then the ownership and copyright in such film, video, record or photograph belongs to the Promoter.
- Any person found in wrongful possession of this accreditation will be subject to immediate ejection from the arena.
- This pass remains the property of the Promoter and must be surrendered when requested by an authorized employee of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserve the right to request an alternative means of identity at any time from any pass holder
- Please sit in the correct seat, in the correct coloured block. Persons sitting in the incorrect seat may be subject to ejection.
If you have any further queries, please contact Richard Maynard on +44 (0)1992 505550