- The management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or failure to comply with the reasonable request of the management.
- The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons, and will confiscate any prohibited, illegal or dangerous possessions.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, and will only be refunded in the event of a show being cancelled outright.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or make alterations to the published details of the event as shall become necessary, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- If the event is postponed, the promoter and/or venue management will honour the ticket for rescheduled performance. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and time of any rescheduled event.
- Latecomers will only be admitted to the auditorium at a suitable break in the performance and at the discretion of the management.
- Neither the promoter nor the management shall be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the arena.
- The unauthorized use of cameras, video or any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited and if you breach this condition then the ownership and copyright in such film, video, record or photograph belongs to the Promoter.
- No alcoholic drinks are to be consumed in the boxing auditorium.
- This ticket is valid for one admission only. Upon removal of the stub it will become invalid for readmission and must be given up on demand.
- In the interest of comfort and safety the arena operates a No Smoking policy within the auditorium.
- The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on this ticket and the management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Patrons are advised to purchase souvenirs from official sales points only.
- Ticket holders consent to being filmed and recorded as members of the audience.
- The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility for any additional costs incurred by ticket holders in relation to travel and accommodation booked through third parties.
The deadline for media accreditation applications is 5pm, one week prior to the event. Any applications received after this deadline, regardless of the circumstances, will not be considered.
Would all picture desks kindly note that even though you may apply for a ringside photo pass, that this may not be granted. Please ensure photographers bring the appropriate equipment to cover all distances from the ring.
THE PASS IS ISSUED ON THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH YOU ARE DEEMED TO ACCEPT:
- It must be clearly displayed at all times.
- It is not transferable.
- The Promoter shall not be liable to you for any injury you suffer (unless caused by negligence on the part of the Promoter) or for any loss or damage to property.
- You may be subject to a bag/body search.
- You may not wear or display anything advertising or promoting any product or service.
- You may not film, video, record or photograph at the event without prior permission from the Promoter and that if you breach this condition then the ownership and copyright in such film, video, record or photograph belongs to the Promoter.
- Any person found in wrongful possession of this accreditation will be subject to immediate ejection from the arena.
- This pass remains the property of the Promoter and must be surrendered when requested by an authorized employee of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserve the right to request an alternative means of identity at any time from any pass holder
- Please sit in the correct seat, in the correct coloured block. Persons sitting in the incorrect seat may be subject to ejection.
If you have any further queries, please contact Richard Maynard on +44 (0)1992 505550