Ticket terms & conditions of purchase
QUEENSBERRY PROMOTIONS/FRANK WARREN TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
Tickets are issued and sold subject to the rules and regulations of the venue/promoter which may vary at time to time, the purchaser agrees to abide by the terms printed on the reverse of the Ticket as published by the host venue but also by the terms of the promoter as stated below:
- The Promoter, his appointed security and/or venue management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject any ticket holder for behaviour that does or may be likely cause damage, offence, injury, nuisance or annoyance or failure to comply with the reasonable request of the management.
- Any person who, in the opinion of the management maybe under the influence of Alcohol/Drugs or is found in possession of any illegal, potentially offensive or dangerous item shall be refused admission or ejected and may be reported to the Police and/or have the offending item confiscated.
- You agree to be subjected to security searches of your person and baggage under the SIA or Police guidelines. Persons refusing such security measure shall not be admitted.
- Any person using foul or abusive language or that may be deemed offensive or inflammatory shall be ejected.
- Tickets cannot be exchange or refunded unless authorised by the promoter.
- If the event is postponed, the promoter and and/or venue management will honour the ticket/s for the rescheduled performance. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and time of any rescheduled event. Refunds shall be issued for cancelled events only.
- Latecomers will only be admitted to the auditorium at a suitable break in the performance and at the discretion of the management.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or make alterations to the published details of the event timings and running order as shall become necessary, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. Updates will be published on frankwarren.com
- Neither the promoter nor the management shall be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the arena.
- The unauthorized use of professional stills camera’s , video equipment (Including smartphones) or any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited and if you breach this condition then the ownership and copyright in such film, video, record or photograph belongs to the promoter and you may be liable to prosecution.
- No alcoholic drinks are to be consumed in the boxing auditorium unless authorised by the promoter or venue management.
- This ticket is valid for one admission only. Upon the removal of the stub it will become invalid for re-admission and must be given up on demand.
- The venue operates a no smoking policy within the venue, however, a designated smoking area will, where possible, be provided for customers use.
- The ticket holder has the right only to the seat and of a value corresponding to that stated on this ticket. The management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Patrons are advised to purchase souvenirs from official souvenirs sales points.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- Under 16’s should be accompanied by an appropriate adult at all times.
- The management reserve the right to prosecute and ban any person who is guilty of or incites a public order offence.